North Coast Winter RoadTrip, Winter 2023.
Northern NSW – Mt Warning – Brumby Plains – Great Dividing Range – Nowendoc National Park – Barrington Tops – NSW Central Coast
// 4 Day weekend.
/ 1 Fantastic riding experience.
An intimate group with a lead and tail rider, full support, technician and photographer; You’ll enjoy some great roads, sights and stops. More details soon.
// Late June
Staring Friday TBA, 2023
Finishing Monday TBA, 2023
2,000KM from Ballina Northern NSW, across and down the Australian Great Dividing Ranges and regions finishing in the Coastal town of Newcastle.
2022 SOLD OUT
Reservations now open for 2023.
$3,275.00 PER RIDER*
$945 PER PILLION*
- A “pre-trip” BMW Motorrad mechanical safety check is required and included in the above cost.
- Participants receive a “RoadTrip Kit” containing name tags, luggage tags, daily route maps, GPS files and instructions, safety and emergency information, riding tips and checklist.
- “Care Packs” including water, snacks and sunscreen will be made available along with access to comprehensive First Aid.
- BMW cap, lanyard and momento-photobook (post event) are provided.
- All meals included as well as opening breakfast and closing dinner events.
- Bike hire can be arranged at additional cost.
- Transport to and from the event can be arranged at additional cost.
*Includes all meals (excluding drinks), fuel and single, min 3 Star accommodation. Luggage Limits: Any luggage that is to be transported by the support van is limited to one piece of luggage per participant, with a maximum weight of 20kg. Specific routes are subject to change dependant on conditions, road works and other variables. Details, routes and dates subject to change prior to event confirmation in May 2023.