The Australian Alpine RoadTrip Autumn 2021
You’ll love this one! Information available late 2020.
// 4 Day weekend.
/ 1 Fantastic riding experience.
// Late February
Starting Friday TBA, 2021
Finishing Monday TBA, 2021
1,800KM from Melbourne through Eastern Victoria, up via regional NSW, across the Australian Alps and regions and home via regional Victoria.
Reservations open December, 2020.
$2,975.00 PER RIDER*
$745 PER PILLION*
- A “pre-trip” BMW Motorrad mechanical safety check is required and included in the above cost.
- Participants receive a “RoadTrip Kit” containing name tags, luggage tags, daily route maps, GPS files and instructions, safety and emergency information, riding tips and checklist.
- “Care Packs” including water, snacks and sunscreen will be made available along with access to comprehensive First Aid.
- BMW cap, lanyard and momento-photobook (post event) are provided.
- All meals included as well as opening breakfast and closing dinner events.
- Bike hire can be arranged at additional cost.
- Transport to and from the event can be arranged at additional cost.
*Includes all meals (excluding drinks), fuel and single, min 3 Star accommodation. Luggage Limits: Any luggage that is to be transported by the support van is limited to one piece of luggage per participant, with a maximum weight of 20kg. Specific routes are subject to change dependant on conditions, road works and other variables. Details, routes and dates subject to change prior to event confirmation in December 2020.